The perfect Zia Symbol sized patch measuring at 1.5" (.50 cent piece for size)
Need ideas for you patch?
- Jeans or a Jacket
- Canvas Shoes
- Face Mask
- Dog Apparel
- Bags / Purse
- T-Shirt / Hoodies
How to Iron on Embroidered Patches
1. Spray water on the back of the logo embroidery.
2. Place the patch where you want it to go on the garment.
3. Set the iron temperature for cotton.
4. Put your pressing cloth over the patch.
5. Iron (keeping it moving at all times) for 30 seconds. If it doesn't stick after that time, keep going till it does.
6. Turn the garment inside out and iron until dry.
7. Locate the patch and iron again for 30 seconds minimum on the inside.